Day 1 Varanasi
Upon arrival at the Varanasi Airport or railway station, you will be picked up by one of our representatives to get transferred to the pre-booked hotel. After freshen up proceed to attend the visually stunning spectacle of your life, the majestic aarti on the banks of river Ganges. It is a mystical tradition of thousands of years and one of the major attractions of the city as well. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Varanasi to Sarnath to Varanasi
In the morning get up early in the morning and take a boat ride towards the banks of river Ganga to enjoy the magnificent views of sunrise. Get back to the hotel for breakfast and then go for Varanasi city tour. Proceed towards Sarnath which is 10 km from Varanasi and is one of the most revered Buddhist pilgrimage centers where Lord Buddha preached his first sermon. The area is a treasure trove of archaeological findings such as Dharmrajika Stupa and Mulgandhkuti Vihar. Also visit the Archaeological Museum, Ashoka Pillar, Bodhi Tree, Buddha Statue, Deer Park etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 Departure
On the last day of Varanasi Tour Package check-out from the hotel post breakfast and transfer to Varanasi Airport/Railway station for the return journey.
The Holly Visit To Varanasi
Varanasi which is also fondly known as Kashi or Benaras is one of the oldest inhabited cities on planet Earth. Each nook and corner of this holy city has its own charm and charisma that abound its each visitor.
It is one of the most sacred and spiritually enlightened cities in Hinduism and an auspicious place to die. If you are really looking forward to meet colourful, vibrant and spiritual India the book your Varanasi holiday package now.
BookOtrip's Holly Varanasi Package
BookOtrip helps you to explore the choicest corner of the world. Whatever you want to see, which- ever place you want to visit we are here you offer you the best. We as your travel partner take care of every minute detail from flights bookings to hotel accommodations from car rentals to travel insurance to make your holiday trip enjoyable and hassle free.
- Sight Seeing
Hotel Heritage Inn
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on Double Sharing
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Boat Ride at River Ganges
- Visit to Sarnath
- Applicable Hotel & Transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets or any personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc
- Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
- 9 % GST extra on mention prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The above prices are valid for travel till Sep 30, 2018
- Package price is per person in double/twin sharing in the mentioned hotels.
- Mode of transportation is based on standard basis.
- Meals and services are not included in the package cost, unless mentioned.
- No refund will be made for unused meals or services.
- The hotels/services mentioned in the package are subject to confirmation.
- Rates might change with the changes of hotel taxes/transport tax/entrance fees/government tax, etc.
- In the case of a travel date during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, special events, X-Mas and New Year, supplementary cost will be charged.