Day 1 Madurai
Start your South India Temple tour with the arrival at Madurai Airport/Railway station where one of our representatives will receive you and help you to get transferred to the pre-booked hotel. After some rest visit to see the famous Sree Meenakshi Amman Temple, Thirupparankundram Murugan Temple, Koodal Azhagar Temple etc. Later return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Madurai to Rameswaram
Post breakfast leave for Rameshwaram which is among the most sacred temples of South India. It is located at a distance of 176 Km from Madurai. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and freshen up. Later, visit the Ramanathaswamy Temple which has 22 holy springs which are believed to have medicinal properties. Also visit the Jada Tirtham, Dhanushkodi Temple, Gandhamadhana Parvatham and Five Faced Hanuman Temple etc. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 Rameswaram to Kanyakumari
After a delicious breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed towards KanyaKumari which is around 298 Km from Rameswaram. Upon arrival, check into the pre-booked hotel and take some rest. Later on, visit the Sri Kumari Amman Temple Suchindrum, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Thiruvalluvar Statue. Then hire a boat to visit the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and enjoy the visuals of mesmerizing sunset. Return back to the hotel for dinner and comfortable night stay.
Day 4 Kanyakumari to Trivandrum
After breakfast, check out and transfer to the Trivandrum Airport /Railway station for your onward journey.
South India Temples Tour
The South India temple tour package takes you to the most revered temples and shrines of the southern part of the country. These masterpieces represent the architecture splendour, craftsmen spirit and excellent work of engineering.
They have various styles of construction and rich legacy of the region ruled by various rulers who had contributed to the rich cultural heritage of the country.
BookOtrip's South India Pilgrimage Package
BookOtrip helps you to visit the most exquisite places in the world. We help you to visit and explore the rich cultural heritage of the countries, their hot spots and various other places of interest packed in one itinerary so that you can get the glimpses of all in one. So don’t delay, just pack your bags now.
- Sight Seeing
Hotel Sea View
- Accommodation for 1 Night on double sharing in Madurai
- Accommodation for 1 Night on Double sharing in Rameshwaram
- Accommodation for 1 Night on Double sharing in Kanyakumari
- Only Breakfast
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Indigo/Similar
- Applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- 9 % GST Extra on mention prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates: 100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are Per person based on mentioned Hotels valid as per availability.
- In case of Hotel unavailability alternate hotel will be provided
- Transportation not on disposable basis
- Supplementary cost will be applicable if the travel date is during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year period.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in rate of exchange, Govt. taxes etc.
- No refund for any unused service or meals
- BookOtrip.in reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.