Day 1 Transfer to Rishikesh From Delhi
Our representative will welcome you at the Delhi airport or Delhi railway station, depending on how you reach the capital. Then, you will be transferred to Rishikesh, where on arrival, our representative will assist you to check into your camp. The rest of the day you are free to participate in the in-house activities, such as cards, volleyball, badminton, and carom, or just spend your time resting and relaxing. You will be staying overnight in the camp in Rishikesh.
Day 2 White Water Rafting in the Ganges
After a hearty breakfast in the Rishikesh camp, you will begin your white water rafting adventure. The route is 16km long, stretching from Shivpuri to NIM Beach. After being taught the safety rules, you will embark on your white river rafting trip. You will return to your Rishikesh camp for lunch and then you are free to enjoy rest of the day at leisure. You can participate in the in-house activities or just laze around. You will be staying overnight in the camp.
Day 3 Departure from Rishikesh
After breakfast, you will checkout from the camp in Rishikesh and proceed to the panoramic Patna Waterfall. After spending some amazing moments at this cascade, you will begin your drive back to Delhi airport or the railway station for your onward journey.
Rishikesh River Rafting, Ex-New Delhi
Most Rishikesh tour packages offer you an opportunity to visit ashrams, temples and to learn and practice yoga and meditation. While Rishikesh is home to the sacred Triveni Ghat, which is renowned for its Ganga aarti in the night, this city lying at the foothills of the Himalaya also offers adrenaline-pumping white river rafting opportunities.
So, after visiting Lakshman Jhula and the majestic Trayambakeshwar Temple, you can enjoy the adrenaline rush as you try to master the rapids and test your strength and stamina against nature.
BookOtrip's Rishikesh Tour Package
Rishikesh is merely 225km from Delhi, the drive takes about five to six hours, depending on the traffic. However, arranging every aspect of your Rishikesh tour can be tedious, time-consuming and cumbersome. That is why you should check out our Rishikesh holiday packages that offer you a bigger bang for your money. When you book Rishikesh rafting packages from Delhi, we organise everything - transportation from Delhi to Rishikesh and back, hotel accommodation, local sightseeing and of course, your white water rafting trip. And, our Rishikesh holiday packages are affordably priced, making them one of the most sought-after packages.
- Sight Seeing
Stay in Camps
- Accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days at the camp in Rishikesh on double/twin sharing basis
- All meals during your stay will be served as buffet and will include two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners
- One rafting expedition, stretching for 16km, from Shivpuri to NIM Beach
- Body surfing, swimming and cliff jumping while you are on your rafting trip
- Morning and evening tea with cookies
- Snacks during bonfire
- In-house activities comprising volleyball, carom, cards and badminton
- Outdoor activities consisting of rafting, body surfing, swimming, hiking and cliff jumping
- Any domestic train ticket and airfare
- Personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, drinks and beverages and tips to drivers and camp staff
- Entrance fee and charges for camera and video equipment
- Meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions
- Any other item that is not categorically mentioned in the inclusions
- 9 per cent GST on the mentioned prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates will be valid as per availability.
- Rates mentioned are per person for the hotels mentioned in the package
- Transportation is not available on need basis
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice if there are changes in taxes or government taxes
- No refund will be issued for meals and services that are not used
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or modify the offer at any time without prior notice