Day 1 Orlando
We will arrange pick up for the guests from the Orlando airport on their arrival at Orlando International Airport and then arrangement will be made to transfer the guests to booked hotels. On your first day of Orlando tour package you will be given hotel vouchers and travel guides. You can plan for the visits to the parks on first day. The rest of the day you can spend according to your needs at leisure activities.
Day 2 Theme Park
This whole day is planned in a way to be spent at the theme parks of your choice. We will arrange for the drop of the guests in the morning and will arrange for pickup at our level too. Orlando is known for it’s parks. There are many theme parks like Disney World, Universal Studios, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studio, Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld Orlando, Typhoon Lagoon And much more. On this day of trip you can choose visit to any of the theme park of your choice.
Day 3 Visit to the park of your choice
On this day the visitors can spend the whole day at any of the theme park of their choice.
Day 4 Fly Out
On this day the guests can check out from the hotel in holiday package and we will arrange for the drop from hotel to the airport.
Orlando tour package
Orlando is a city in Central Florida. The main attraction for the city is the theme parks there. There are more than 12 theme parks in the city.
There are many theme parks like Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks. Another major destinations are Universal Orlando, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, which are one of famous places in Orlando.
BookOtrip's Orlando Weekend Package
If you want to make your holiday memorable without any stress on your pocket and without any compromise with comfort then the only answer to this is our 4-Days Orlando tour package. In this package everything is planned in the best way from accomodation to transport.
- Sight Seeing
Premier on-site resorts
- Accommodation at hotel
- Pickup and drop from airport( there is only one pick up and drop per invoice)
- Level 1:travel guide
- All the local taxes are included
- Any type of portage or baggage charges, laundry or valet services
- Any international flights to destination
- Meals other than mentioned
- Any types of personal visits and other expenses
- Entrance fees to be paid anywhere
- Any of the services not mentioned in Orlando travel deals.
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Passport copies of all the passengers must initiate the booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- All rates or fares are subjected to change at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to change the accommodation due to unavailability of rooms or other reasons.
- No refunds can be claimed for the unused services in the holiday package.
- There can be delays in flights and we are not responsible for any such delays.
- We will not incur any ticket charges for any of the parks or any other such visit.
- We do not hold any responsibility to bear the charges due to any extra baggage that can be levied by airlines.
- If you want to enjoy the optional activities not listed above then you have to pay extra for that.