Day 1 Los Angeles
Welcome to Los Angeles! We will take you to the hotel via AC Coach and help you check in. You can spend the rest of the day as you want to.
Day 2 Los Angeles city tour
The legendary streets of Hollywood Boulevard, the Sunset Strip and Melrose, the Hard Rock Cafe, Rodeo Drive, the Farmer's Market, the La Brea Tar Pits, Olvera Street, Chinatown and all other sites you have seen on television and in the movies, beckon you today. We will ensure that you miss nothing during the Los Angeles city tour packages. (Please have your breakfast before you leave)
Day 3 Departure
After having your breakfast, you will checkout of your hotel, and our representative will drop you off at the airport nodding you a safe journey ahead.
A trip to the Entertainment capital of the world
The City of Angels get its name from Spanish Los Angeles. It is a city surrounded on three sides by mountains. Initially a Native American settlement, Spanish settlers claimed it for their own in the fifteenth century.
After New Spain got its independence it converted into Mexican territory. The Mexican American war ended the occupation and Los Angeles and the State of California officially became American territory in the 18th century.
BookOtrip's Los Angeles Package
It is a widespread belief that Los Angeles or LA as it is popularly known, the Land of Hollywood. Every person here is a Screenplay writer, either aspiring, struggling or established. It is a land of movie stars and there is the Hollywood boulevard ‘The Walk of Fame’ to prove it. Museums, theatres, and art centers dot the skyline where modern and the old mix to give it a unique vibe. It is a movie enthusiasts delight with movie memorabilia available in every corner from big art cents to thrift stores. Open 365 days in a year, Los Angeles is a must visit for every tourist, but more so it is pilgrimage of sorts for a cinema buff.
- Sight Seeing
Mayfair or The Radisson
- A comfortable room at the hotel
- A scrumptious breakfast on all three days
- Pick-up and drop off at the airport via Air conditioned coaches
- A tour of the city along with a guide to show you the sights
- The package includes all applicable taxes
- Airfare of your travel
- Charges applicable on Visa and baggage.
- Airport tax for international departure
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls and beverages during meals
- Gratuity to hotel service staff, guides and chauffeurs
- Services not mentioned in the package or itinerary
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Passport copies of all the passengers must initiate the booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The prices mentioned are for a minimum of two people visiting Los Angeles between till Sep 30, 2018
- Children of 9 years and above will be charged at adult prices.
- Please take care of our belongings. It is not our responsibility.
- The travel company can change the accommodation to an equivalent or a better one without prior notice.
- Entrance to any destinations not on the itinerary is not on us. So is it with events not mentioned in the itinerary.
- We will not refund any part of the package for services which have not been used.
- The right to modify or change the package without any notice rests with BookOtrip.in.