Day 1 Las Vegas
Start your much awaited Las Vegas Honeymoon package with the arrival at the airport where one of our representatives will receive you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel. Las Vegas is no less than a dream-land which is designed to entertain you, make you satisfied and distract you from the real world. Check into the hotel upon arrival and take some rest. Later enjoy a visit to most happening attractions of the city for which it is renowned in the world. Casinos can be found everywhere in the Vegas but the strip, a stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard South contains most of them. Visit one of them to enjoy the fantasy-like atmosphere. Enjoy the Fremont street experience which is full of colors and street performers, then proceed towards Caesar’s Palace and the Colosseum or visit the Stratosphere Tower to enjoy the skyline of the city. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Las Vegas Sightseeing And Grand Canyon Aerial Tour
In the morning post breakfast proceed for the sightseeing tour of Sin city and explore its unimaginable attractions like Mandalay Bay and the Shark reef Aquarium, a larger-than-life resort, Caesar Palace, High-Roller Ferries Wheel, Madame Tussaud’s Museum and then a ride on Las Vegas Monorail etc. After some rest proceed for the great aerial view over Las Vegas by a helicopter ride to Grand Canyon which offers a great opportunity for anyone with a limited time to see amazing beauty of the city and its surrounding landscape. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 Departure
On the last day of your trip to Las Vegas, check out from the hotel and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.
Las Vegas Weekend Getaways
Las Vegas or simply Vegas is one of the most popular cities in the world. It is the most populated city in the state of Nevada. In just a century of existence, it has developed an oasis of indulgence, the entertainment capital of the world which is renowned for fine dining, 24/7 entertainment, gambling, shopping and nightlife.
So don’t wait, book your holiday packages to Vegas now and enjoy a visit to leading financial, cultural and most happening resort city of Nevada.
BookOtrip's Las Vegas Holiday Package
BookOtrip helps you to enjoy your holidays to your desired destinations that too in your budget. We help our esteemed clients to enjoy their holidays by offering them huge discounts on flights, best deals on hotels and car hires etc. so that they can enjoy budget friendly holidays to their choicest destination.
- Sight Seeing
Hotel Circus Circus / Excalibur
- Accommodation will be provided at selected hotel.
- Package is an all-inclusive plan and will be subject to hotel’s restrictions and inclusions
- All transfers, excursions and visits will be provided on regular basis
- Tours will have a local English-speak guide
- Meals as mentioned in the package and itinerary
- Domestic air tickets
- Airport tax for international departure
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls and beverages during meals
- Gratuity to hotel service staff, guides and chauffeurs
- Services not mentioned in the package or itinerary
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- The Rate of Exchange is taken as1 USD = INR 65 (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- International hotel check in is 14:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs.
- Passport copies of all the passengers must initiate the booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The rates mentioned are per person for the hotels listed in the itinerary.
- The rates are valid till March 31, 2018
- In case hotel rooms are unavailable in the hotels mentioned in the travel package, we will provide an alternate and equivalent hotel
- Transportation is not available on need basis
- Supplementary costs will be applicable if your tour package is booked during national holidays, long weekends, festivals and Christmas and New Year period
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- No refund will be issued for services and meals not utilised
- We reserve the right to change, modify or terminate any offer at any given time without prior notice