Day 1 Hong Kong to Macau
Once you arrive at Hong Kong airport, our staff will escort you to take a ferry to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier, you will be checked into the hotel The Venetian, where you can take rest for the remaining part of the day.
Day 2 Macau city tour
Have breakfast and then set out to check out the Portuguese colonies of Macau in a comprehensive city tour. The tour also includes other essential sights and historic places like church of St. Paul and the Buddhist temple of Kun Iam Tong dedicated to the goddess of mercy and the Macau Tower. Before retiring to bed, try your luck in the fun filled and exciting casinos of Macau.
Day 3 Transfer from Macau to Hong Kong
Post breakfast be ready for a check out and transfer from Macau to Hong Kong via the ferry route. In the evening relax in your hotel in Hong kong.
Day 4 City Tour of Hong Kong
With our expert guides, enjoy the scenic tour of the Hong Kong city, including various iconic destinations like One Way Peak Tram ride, Victoria Peak, a visit to the Jewelry Factory, and enjoying, a visit to the fishing village, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and an entire day at the Disney Land Tour.
Day 5 Full Day Disney Land tour (optional)
After a delightful breakfast, day is at leisure or you can opt for the optional tour for Disney land Hong Kong or Non-stop Fun from Day to Night or Disney in a Whole New Light.
Day 6 Get back home with loads of memories
After a nice breakfast check out and reach the Hong Kong International airport for your flight back home.
Hong Kong & Macau - The Ultimate Vacation Experience
Toiling over the idea of picking the best vacation destinations, well it doesn’t get better with Hong Kong & Macau packed into one vacation itinerary. While Macau gives you the taste of the Portuguese touch, Hong Kong is likely to win you over with its high class British Colonial influence.
The best shopping heaven for every shopaholic both these destinations promise the best of food, local sight seeing and nightlife for the party lovers. Cities decorated with bright lights, beaming with casinos and flaunting the serenity of the sacred temples, are nothing but a perfect vacation retreat that every tourist craves for. With our carefully planned travel itinerary to Hong Kong and Macau, luxury and fun is awaiting you in this next vacation.
BookOtrip's Hong Kong and Macau Travel Package
A well thought through travel package is all that you need to have a fun filled and exciting vacation in an unknown land. Our package is designed to cater to everyone’s vacation goals, be it some mindless shopping, or roaming around in the busy streets of Hong Kong and Macau; or just to let you lose yourself in the serenity of the sacred temples. In short we have something for everybody. In our holiday package we also cover essential aspects of the travel which include reservations, hotel bookings, travel around the city and so on.
- Sight Seeing
Court Yard By Marriot
- Hotel accommodation includes a 5 Nights stay along with breakfast
- Hong Kong City Tour includes a visit to the Victoria Peak by one way tram ride, Sky Terrace, Madame Tussauds museum and 45 Mins Dragon Harbor Cruise. The entrance tickets as applicable are a part of the package.
- Macau City Tour will be accompanied with an exotic Indian Lunch and a visit to the Macau Tower
- Ferry tickets to Hongkong/ Macau and back to Hongkong are included in the package
- Transfer costs to and from the airport, ferry pier and hotel are included in the package
- All Transfer in Macau by hotel shuttle bus pier/hotel/pier would be organized under the package
- All hotel and transfers by Seat in coach basis
- The flight ticket and taxes are not a part of the package cost
- All the insurances include travel, medical and goods will be exempted from the package cost
- Upgrades in the hotel room categories will have to be borne additionally by the consumer.
- Meals other than the ones specified will be additional.
- Any sightseeing other than the ones mentioned in the itinerary will be additional.
- Tips, laundry and telephone expenses will be borne by the traveler on actuals
- Government service tax of 9% shall apply over and above
- Hong Kong Visa Details:-
- From 23rd, January 2017, a Pre-arrival Registration is a mandate for all Indian Nationals visiting Hong Kong.
- E-registration is valid for next 6 months
- You would be required to apply and complete the pre registration online before your travel or arrival in Hong Kong.
- One must hold a valid Indian Passport for at least six months before travel. The duration of the stay cannot exceed 14 days.
- For the registration, visit the designated website and ensure all the information filled is true and correct as it appears in your passport.
- Save the slip you get after the registration. You would be required to produce the slip along with your passport during your travel.
- The Indian diplomatic passport holders, official passport or Hong Kong Travel Pass holders do not need to apply for this registration. Indian nationals who have been successfully enrolled for the e-Channel service for frequent visitors are also exempted from this.
Four Star/Five Star
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The above prices are valid for travel as per availability.
- Package price is per person in double/twin sharing in the mentioned hotels.
- Mode of transportation is based on standard basis.
- Meals and services are not included in the package cost, unless mentioned.
- No refund will be made for unused meals or services.
- The hotels/services mentioned in the package are subject to confirmation.
- Rates might change with the changes of hotel taxes/transport tax/entrance fees/government tax, etc.
- In the case of a travel date during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, special events, X-Mas and New Year, supplementary cost will be charged.
- If there is no vacancy in the mentioned hotel, another hotel in the same category will be arranged.
- BookOtrip reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.