Day 1 Arrival Delhi
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel & visit Akshardham Temple. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi
Morning after breakfast proceed to visit Jama Masjid*, Red Fort*, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rastrapati Bhawan*, Parliament House*, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi (*Drive Pass)
Day 3 Delhi – Agra Sightseeing
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts & Agra Fort. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 4 Agra – Fatehpur – Jaipur
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel.Later, leave for sightseeing around the city. You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Deo Temple. Don’t miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. evening light and sound show at Amer fort. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 Jaipur
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. The first attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. Later, you can go shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. Evening visit Chokhi Dhani Village, Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 Departure, Jaipur - Delhi drop
After breakfast proceed to Delhi Airport/ Railway station for onward your Journey.
Golden triangle – North India
An eclectic mix of history and modernity in Delhi, fine specimens of Mughal architecture in Agra and the splendid remains of Rajput rulers in Jaipur; all these and more can be explored with Golden Triangle tour packages.
Starting from Delhi, it takes you through some of the most interesting experiences, including sightseeing in Delhi, marveling at the jaw-dropping beauty of monument of love Taj Mahal and appreciating the regal splendor of Jaipur. This 6-day-5-nights itinerary is beautifully crafted to acquaint you with most interesting destinations in North India. So book your package today, pack your bag and set out to discover these interesting destinations in north India.
- Daily Breakfast
Hotel Room Category
- Accommodation for 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort in Jaipur once
- Applicable hotel and Transport taxes
- Any Airfare, Train tickets, Visa fees or any personal insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc.
- Any entrance fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
- GST Extra on mentioned prices
- Bookings made with the incorrect age of passenger/passengers may incur a penalty at a later stage.
- Tickets and vouchers will reach to clients two days prior to the date of departure/travel.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
Terms & Conditions :
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.