Day 1 Goa
Our representative will meet you at the airport, railway station or bus station, depending on your mode of transportation, and escort you to the hotel. The representative will facilitate the check-in and thereafter, you are free for the rest of the day to enjoy Goa at your own pace. You will be staying overnight in the hotel mentioned in the itinerary.
Day 2 Full Day Goa Sightseeing Tour
After a delicious breakfast, you will be out the whole day, exploring the major attractions in North Goa as well as South Goa. After a long day, you will be happy to return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3 Explore Goa at Leisure
On the third day of your Goa trip package, you will be free to explore Goa on your own. You can hire a bike and set out to discover the stunning sights and sounds of Goa. Alternatively, you can spend the day relaxing on the nearby beaches that are renowned for their golden yellow sand and crystal clear water.
Day 4 Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will checkout from the hotel and our representative will transfer you to the airport, railway station or bus station for your onward journey.
Sunny and Lush Goa
Goa is renowned for its stunning beaches, calm waters and vibrant nightlife. It is home to several attractions, such as Fort Aguada, Fontain has in Panjim (the Latin Quarter), Dudhsagar Falls, Fort Tiracol, and Mangeshi Temple in Priol.
It also home to the world-famous Basilica Bom Jesus, which has the remains of St. Francis Xavier, the patron saint of Goa. The fresh seafood, friendly locals coupled the attractions, make Goa trip package a must-choose one.
BookOtrip's Cheapest Goa Tour Packages
If you opt for our Goa holiday packages, you never have to worry about a thing. We arrange and manage transfers, accommodation, food and sightseeing so that you can focus on absorbing the beauty of Goa and getting the most out of your Goa sightseeing tour. Did we mention that our Goa tourism packages are competitively priced to suit varying budgets?
- Sight Seeing
Terra Parraiso Resort
- Accommodation for three nights and four days in a deluxe room
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- 3 day breakfast
- Two bottles of mineral water daily
- To and fro from the airport, railway station or bus station in an air-conditioned coach
- One full day of sightseeing around Goa in an air-conditioned coach
- 1GB complimentary Wi-Fi for two devices for the entire duration of the holiday package
- One complimentary couple’s head OR foot massage for a couple
- Tea and coffee maker in the room
- Free usage of swimming pool and fitness centre
- 20 per cent discount at the spa/salon
- Domestic travel - airfare, bus ticket and train tickets
- Personal expenses like paying for laundry, telephone calls from the hotel, drinks and beverages and tips to driver and hotel staff
- Entrance fee to attractions
- Charges for video and camera
- Meals other than those mentioned in the inclusions
- Any item not specified in the inclusions
- 9% GST on the mentioned price
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- Hotel checkin time is 2pm and checkout time is 12 noon
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are per person in the hotel mentioned in the package and will be valid as per the availability.
- Transportation is not available as and when needed
- Stag booking are not accepted
- Supplementary cost will be charged for booking done during national holidays, long weekends, festivals, and Christmas and New Year period
- Rates are subject to change if there are changes in government taxes and/or exchange rate
- No refund will be allowed for services and meals that are not used by guests
- We reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the offer at any time without prior intimation