Day 1 Day 01: Arrival
Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel and overnight stay at hotel
Day 2 Day 02: North Goa Sightseeing
Full day North Goa Tour includes Fort Aguada, Sinquerim beach, Candolim beach, Calangute, Baga, Anjuna, Vagator beach, Chapora Fort and back drop to the Hotel (9 am to 5 pm)
Day 3 Day 03: South Goa Sightseeing
Full day South Goa Tour includes Old Goa church, Mangueshi Temple, Spice Plantation, Dona Paula, Miramar, Panjim City areas, Boat Cruise (optional at Mandovi River ,tickets not included) and backdrop to the Hotel (10 am to 6 pm)
Day 4 Day 04: Leisure Day
You have the entire fourth day of your Goa trip at your expense. Enjoy it to the fullest.
Savour delectable dishes served in the buffet breakfast. Relax in your hotel room or go out to do some souvenir shopping. Do not forget to try Goan delicacies while holidaying in Goa. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Day 05: Departure
Breakfast and check out from Hotel – Transfer to airport with a wonderful memory
Goa Tour Package
Goa the state in the western India with a coastline stretching the Arabian Sea is home to alluring beaches, delicious seafood, Portuguese culture and bustling nightlife. All this make it a perfect destination to enjoy sun, sand and spices.
Visibly different from the rest of the country it offers a complete respite from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Sight Seeing
Hotel Room Category
- Accommodation for 3 Nights/4 Days on Double sharing Room
- Scheduled Breakfast
- One day sightseeing tour of North Goa by private AC vehicle
- One day sightseeing tour of South Goa by private AC vehicle
- Access to Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- GST Extra on mention prices
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
Terms & Conditions :
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.