Day 1 The Romantic Dhow cruise
Arrive in style into the city of royalty, with our helpful assistants escorting you to your hotel for a smooth check-in. Relax, fresh in up and get ready for one of the best evenings of your life in the Dhow cruise, a key feature of Dubai travel. Dine-in style as the cruise sails through the waters in the moonlit night with some music for your entertainment. Get back to your hotel and sleep well to wake up to an exciting morning the next day.
Day 2 Dubai City Tour
Enjoy a luxurious breakfast and take a half-day Dubai city tour, that brings you the best of the Middle East experience, with a visit to the Dubai Museum, the Jumeirah Mosque, the glamorous Burj Al Arab Hotel, the luxurious Atlantis Hotel, the crescent-shaped Palm Island, and the Jumeirah Beach. Shop at the city’s renowned shopping malls. Later in the evening, watch the stunning Dubai landscape from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck.
Day 3 Desert Safari
After a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel, Later in the evening, loosen yourself to the sand dunes of the desertion the adventurous desert safari tour, which comprises of dune bashing, cultural dance performances, ATV rides (chargeable), belly dance and a grand barbecue dinner.
Day 4 Leisure
After breakfast - Full day on leisure - you will be free today for shopping and exploring the main cities on your own.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 Fly Back
After breakfast. Be ready to check out from the hotel and then proceed to the airport for your departure.
Dubai - The highest Expression of Civilization
Dubai, one of the largest and the most affluent cities of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a city known for its ultimate shopping, sky scraping buildings, modern architecture and state of the art infrastructure. The city of Dubai is an immensely popular tourist destination among the globetrotting travelers. Located around the eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, and the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is a city known for its vast deserts, serene beaches, glorious hotels, fun and exciting adventure destinations and much more. In all, Dubai is a complete holiday package be it for the solo traveler or a family vacationer.
Apart from being a tourist attraction, Dubai also attracts a number of business visitors who come to the city for various conferences and seminars organized in the city. Being the second largest emirate of UAE, Dubai is also known for its large heart, its hospitality and virtues. The annual Dubai Shopping Festival is an important event that attracts shoppers from various parts of the world to the city, to shop for their favorite brands and goods.
BookOtrip's Dubai Holiday Packages
Dubai as a destination has mixed offerings for every visitor. It is also a wide spread destination, and hence it is important to opt for a well planned and cost effective package to make the most of your vacation at the best price. We have designed our packages so as to ensure you see every bit of this beautiful city and enjoy some leisure moments with your family, which is the primary objective of a vacation. We take care of the logistics involved in a foreign vacation including reservations, tickets and so on, so that is one thing off your mind.
- Sight Seeing
- Desert Safari
Sea View Hotel
- Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai Creek
- Half-Day Dubai City Tour
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Dubai Mall Aquarium with Underwater world zoo entry
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor entry (nonpeak hours)
- Dubai Miracle Garden Entry
- Dubai Butterfly Garden entry
- 03 Breakfast, 04 Lunch & 03 Dinner
- 02 bottle water per person per day
- Meet & Assist on arrival
- Return Airport transfers
- VISA / AIR TICKETS / TRAVEL INSURANCE
- NO PORTAGE FEE / OTHER ENTRY TICKET FEE / OTHER TRANSFER FEE
- Tips are not a part of the package cost
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, etc shall be borne by the guest on actuals
- Any meals/transfers/excursions not mentioned in the inclusion
- Tourism Dhiram tax directly paid at the hotel upon arrival at the hotel
- Government Service tax of 9 % on the total package cost
- All transfers and sightseeing as per above-mentioned basis only.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are Per person based on mentioned Hotels
- In case of Hotel unavailability similar category hotel will be provided
- Transportation not on disposable basis
- Supplementary cost will be applicable if the travel date is during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in rate of exchange, Govt. taxes etc
- No refund shall be provided for any unused service or meals
- Bookotrip reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.