Day 1 Dalhousie
You will be picked up at Chandigarh Airport, railway station or your preferred location in Chandigarh by one of our representatives. Do not fall asleep during the trip from Chandigarh to Dalhousie as the drive is breathtaking and mesmerizing. On arrival, our representative will assist you in the hotel check-in. After that, you can freshen up and set out on your own to explore the city at your own leisure. Return for a wholesome dinner and sleep at your hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing at Khajjair
After yet another meal that is included in the package, you will be taken to Khajjiar, which is often called as mini Switzerland. This quaint little town has everything from forests, lakes and pastures and will transport you into a different world altogether. Spend the day at Khajjiar enjoying the natural beauty and picturesque landscape of the town and head back to Dalhousie for the night.
Day 3 Sightseeing Around Dalhousie
Have a filling breakfast at the hotel and then set out for local sightseeing of Dalhousie. You will get to see top attractions such as Panch Pulla, Satdhara Falls, Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary, St John’s Church and many more places.
Day 4 Departure
Your stay at Dalhousie ends on day four. After a breakfast at your hotel you will be driven back to Chandigarh and dropped at your preferred drop point. Your Dalhousie tourism package ends here.
Holiday in the Lap of Mother Nature
From sumptuous food, to exotic locales, Dalhousie has so many surprises awaiting for you to explore. This beautiful hill station is located in the district of Chamba at a breathtaking elevation of around 2000 meters.
Dalhousie is surrounded by snowcapped mountains and spans over an area of 14 sq km. This enchanting holiday destination is framed by the River Ravi that flows down by the base of the town. If you are on the lookout to book a getaway with your beloved, we suggest you to zero in on a Dalhousie honeymoon package.
BookOtrip's Exciting Dalhousie holiday packages
If you are on the lookout for a Dalhousie tour package, you have hit the right page. We offer some of the best Dalhousie Khajjiar tour packages that money can buy. Simply book one of our holiday packages for Dalhousie, and leave all the planning to us. We will book your accommodation, take care of your meals, and take you around to enjoy the sights and sounds of Dalhousie and Khajjiar.
- Sight Seeing
Grand View Hotel
- Accommodation at hotel mentioned in itinerary for 3 nights on double/twin sharing basis
- Three breakfasts
- Three dinners
- Sightseeing by air-conditioned vehicle
- Refreshing welcome drink on arrival
- A bottles of mineral water everyday
- Coffee or tea maker in room with unlimited replenishment
- Star gazing
- Special access to the movie club so you can watch your preferred Hindi and English movies
- Access to children’s park and recreational area, and library (Pool Table and Sony PlayStation can be used on paying extra)
- Avail exciting discounts of up to 10 per cent on all other hotel services
- 10 per cent discount voucher to dine at Kwalilty Restaurant at Gandhi Chowk
- 10 per cent discount vouchers for services availed at Tattva Spa and Nirvana Wellness Center
- All hotel and transport taxes
- The package does not cover airfare, train charges or any personal insurance on your travel tickets
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephones calls made from the hotel, or food aside from what is included in the package are not covered.
- You will have to pay your own entrance fee at tourist spots, and charges for your camera or video camera
- Any other item that is not listed in the package inclusions
- 9 per cent GST on the rates and prices offered in the package
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The rates are per person as per availability.
- Transportation provided is not available on disposable basis
- You will have to foot supplementary cost if you are traveling on national holidays, festivals, and long weekends
- These rates are subject to change in case of any revisions in government and other taxes
- You will not be refunded for any unused service or meals
- We reserve the right to change, modify or even terminate the given offer without any prior notice