Day 1 Coimbatore to Kodaikanal
On arrival at Coimbatore Airport/Railway station, our representatives will pick you up and drive to Kodaikanal, a magnificent hill station in Tamil Nadu. Shrouded in mist, adorned with waterfalls and guarded with the rolling hills, Kodaikanal is a destination, travelers love to visit often. On arrival, check-in to the hotel and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Kodaikanal “Local Sightseeing”
Savor a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for an exciting half day city tour of Kodaikanal. This small hilly town is home to several tourist attractions that include Bryant Park, Coaker's Walk, Pillar Rock and Berijam Lake. The evening is reserved for a visit to an artificial star shaped lake, known as Kodai Lake (spread over sixty acres of land). Later return to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Departure
Your Kodaikanal tour package concludes today. Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to the Coimbatore Airport/Railway station to board a flight/train for your onward journey.
Kodaikanal From Coimbatore
Call it Kodaikanal, call it Kodai or praise it by calling it the “Princess of Hill Stations”, this small town set amidst granite cliffs, forested valleys, spectacular lakes, and waterfalls make for an excellent weekend getaway.
Owing to its proximity to Coimbatore, a large number of vacationers from Coimbatore and its adjoining area seek a weekend in Kodaikanal. This misty hill station in the Palani Hills has many an admirer who seeks Kodaikanal tour packages from Coimbatore where nature has decked itself up in its most beautiful attire to welcome travelers.
BookOtrip Kodaikanal Tour package
Charmed by the heavenly beauty of Kodaikanal and planning a trip? If so, we at BookOtrip have exciting deals on Kodaikanal tour package. One of the major hill stations in south India, Kodaikanal has attracted travelers from around the world besides being a perfect weekend getaway for those living in Coimbatore and its neighboring areas. Equipped with a mix of global as well as local experiences, we have facilitated several weekenders by offering them cheap Kodaikanal tour packages. And it would be a pleasure for us to serve you next.
Hill Country Resort
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on Double / Twin sharing
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing by Toyota Etios / similar
- Applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc.
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- 9 % GST Extra on mention prices
- Bookings with the incorrect age of passenger/passengers may lead to a penalty at a later stage.
- Tickets and vouchers will be delivered to customers two days prior to the date of departure/travel.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100 % of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are Per person based on mentioned hotels valid till Sep 30, 2018
- In case of Hotel unavailability alternate hotel will be provided.
- Transportation not on disposable basis.
- Supplementary cost will be applicable if the travel date is during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year period.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in taxes, Govt. taxes etc.
- No refund for any unused service or meals.
- BookOtrip.in reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.