Day 1 Chicago
We will welcome you at the airport and take you by an A/C coach to the hotel. You can check in and relax. Alternatively, you can enjoy the hotel facilities.
Day 2 A tour of the vibrant city called Chicago
Begin the day with a hearty breakfast. Then we will take you out to see the sights and sound of Chicago. The guided tour will show you around the following monuments:Wrigley Building, and Botanical Gardens on the South Side, Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, and Navy Pier on the North side. Lincoln Park, Washington Park, Grant Park and the scenic Outer Drive. We will also take you to The Hancock Tower where you can experience the open-air sky walk1,000 feet above ground.
Day 3 Departure
After treating you to a huge breakfast, will bid you goodbye and drop you off at the airport.
A trip to Jazz land
Chicago must be one of the unique cities in the USA. Each part of the city has a different flavor, making it an experience to visit.
The hustle and bustle of the waterfront district bears testimony to the fact that Chicago was once a thriving port city. This brought in many migrants whose culture makes the city landscape what it is today.
BookOtrip's Chicago city guided tour
One of the main attraction to a tourist today is the thriving music scene. Many of the legends of music have come out of this city. For architecture buffs, the city has many monuments like the Cloud Gate, the giant reflective bean sculpture found in Millennium Park. Its blend of old architecture with the modern skyscrapers, museums and nightclubs thriving side by side, the soul-searching Jazz and art scene, its blended cuisines, all this make it a city like none other.
- Sight Seeing
Hotel Comfort Inn or The Congress Plaza
- Accommodation in a moderate hotel like the Hotel Comfort Inn or the Congress Plaza
- A hearty breakfast on all days
- Transfers from airport to hotel and back via coaches
- A guided tour of Chicago city via an AC coach
- The entrance tickets to Hancock Observatory
- The package is inclusive of all taxes
- Domestic air tickets
- Airport tax for international departure
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone calls and beverages during meals
- Gratuity to hotel service staff, guides and chauffeurs
- Services not mentioned in the package or itinerary
- High season surcharges will be applicable.
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides.
- International hotel check in is 14:00 hrs and checkout would be 10:00 hrs.
- Passport copies of all the passengers must initiate the booking.
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- The prices stated are for 2 people and above. Singles will be charged extra.
- Visits to trade fairs, special events any additional activity will be charged extra.
- A child of 9 years and above is considered an adult and will be charged accordingly.
- The tour company reserves the right to change accommodation or mode of transport to a similar or better set, at any time.
- If you miss your breakfast due to your flight, this is not our responsibility.
- Intercity surface transport charges are not included in the package.
- Please take care of your own baggage. We are not responsible for it.
- We will not refund any part of the package for services which are not used e.g.: accommodation, meals transport etc.
- All prices and availability of the package is subject to change.
- Payment must be made in accordance to the terms and conditions.