Day 1 Bangalore to Coorg
On arrival at Bangalore Airport/Railway station, our representative will pick you up and drive to Coorg. On arrival check-in to the hotel. Remaining day is free at leisure. However, you have the option to walk around nearby places or visit the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Coorg “Local Sightseeing”
Take your breakfast in the early morning and set out for a visit to Dubare Elephant Camps. While returning stop at the Abbey Falls for a refreshing experience. Resume driving to Coorg. Spend the evening as you wish. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Departure
Your Coorg tour concludes today. Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Bangalore airport/Railway station to board a flight/train to an onward destination.
Coorg from Bangalore
Set amidst imposing mountains, shrouded in mist and painted emerald with coffee and spice plantation, Coorg, officially referred as Kodagu is a nature lover's paradise.
Situated at a short drive from Bengaluru, it attracts Bangaloreans for a quick weekend getaway. Every weekend, those looking for a respite from the daily grind of life leave this buzzing city behind and drive to become one with nature in this western town in Karnataka. Its immaculate natural beauty and fascinating landscape rejuvenate travelers effortlessly. And they keep searching for Coorg tour packages from Bangalore to spend weekends in the lap of nature where nature is raring to welcome them.
BookOtrip’s Coorg Packages from Bangalore
One of the most charming destinations in India, Coorg is loved by Indians as well as foreigners. Most of the travelers use Bengaluru as a jumping off point for their Coorg tours. To help these travelers, we at BookOtrip have great deals on Coorg tour packages that can be availed for exhilarating experiences, which are within your budget. Our team of trip expert has inside-out knowledge of Coorg and attraction and activities available there. Additionally, we have great relations with hotels and other services that we leverage for an affordable vacation.
Kadkani River Resort
- Accommodation for 2 Nights on Double / Twin sharing
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Transfers and sightseeing by Toyota Etios/ Similar
- Applicable hotel and transport taxes
- Any Domestic Airfare, Train tickets
- Expenses personal in nature like laundry, telephone calls, Drinks or any tips to driver etc.
- Any Entrance Fee, Camera / Video Camera charges
- Meals other than specified in inclusions
- Any other item not mentioned in Package inclusions
- 9 % GST Extra on mention prices
- Bookings with the incorrect age of passenger/passengers may lead to the penalty at a later stage.
- Tickets and vouchers will reach you two days prior to the date of departure/travel.
Per Person on Twin Sharing
Per Person on Twin Sharing
- 30 days or more before date of departure:25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure:50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure:100% of total cost
- If travel booked for Black-out Dates:100% of total cost
Terms & Conditions :
- Rates are Per person based on mentioned Hotels valid till Sep 30, 2018
- In case of Hotel unavailability alternate hotel will be provided.
- Transportation not on disposable basis.
- Supplementary cost will be applicable if the travel date is during national holidays, festivals, long weekends, Christmas and New Year period.
- Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in taxes, Govt. taxes etc.
- No refund for any unused service or meals.
- BookOtrip.in reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time without any prior notice.