Buy Cheap Airtickets
Flying is considered the cheapest and safest mode of travel around the world. On a daily basis, about 93,000 commercial flights are scheduled across the globe. Due to a large number of highly sophisticated online ticket booking sites, flight ticket booking has become an easy affair.
Due to technological advancements people can compare the prices quoted by various websites and book cheap airtickets. Some airlines offer promotional offers as part of their brand awareness campaign and as a customer you could take advantage of cheap airtickets offered. High domestic competition has resulted in companies offering discounts making airtickets cheaper. People now a days can avail airtickets through their emails making it more convenient. Online flight ticket booking have revolutionised the airline booking space, as it has resulted in a tremendous increase in digital payment, creating convenience for the average person. Now even an average person with limited computer knowledge can now book flight tickets in ease.
Online Flight Ticket Booking has opened roads to a price war between airlines and online travel agents benefiting the customers. India has seen a digital disruption in the past few years with the introduction of new telecommunication companies, low data tariffs offered by these companies have resulted in a significant increase in online flight ticket booking especially among tier-2 and tier-3 cities.
Travelers now a days people book flight tickets using mobile phones, it has become one of the most sought after platform for ticket booking especially among millenials. Almost all competent online travel agencies have a mobile app to ensure convenient flight ticket booking experience. Mobile app users have far outpaced PC’s hence more and more people are expected to book flight tickets through mobile apps.
Due to our cordial relationship with all the big players in the domestic and international markets we are able to offer highly discounted airtickets to our customers. We always concentrate on volumes and not on per unit sales margins. This strategy enables us to sell tickets at a very low price.
Top International flight routes from India to USA
Check out our popular India to USA international flight routes
- Delhi to New York Flights
- Hyderabad to Chicago Flights
- Mumbai to Los Angeles Flights
- Chennai to New York Flights
- Ahmedabad to New York Flights
- Delhi to Boston Flights
- Bengaluru to Dallas Flights
- Delhi to Los Angeles Flights
- Kochi to New York Flights
- Delhi to Washington Flights
Popular flight routes from India
Check out our popular flight routes found by fellow travellers
- Delhi to Dubai flights
- Chennai to Singapore flights
- Mumbai to Dubai flights
- Delhi to Bangkok flights
- Bangalore to Dubai flights
- Coimbatore to Singapore flights
- Mumbai to Bangkok flights
- Kolkata to Dubai flights
- Kochi to Dubai flights
- Bangalore to Bangkok flights
FAQs on booking airtickets
1. What makes BookOtrip the cheapest online flight booking portal?
BookOtrip offers Zero Convenience fee along with huge discounts offered on selected flight routes. Most online flight booking portals do not mention about the hidden convenience fees until all the information required to issue the ticket is filled. Usually the convenience fees would amount to 2 to 5 percent of the total price of the ticket.
2. What’s an e-ticket?
Electronic tickets (e-tickets), is an electronic document that confirms the purchase of the seat in a respective airline to the destination of choice. The e-ticket has a unique PNR number that on entering in the system of the airline’s ticket desk will give the confirmation of the ticket purchased by the customer. It ensures a hassle-free experience.
3. What is the maximum online flight booking that can be done in a single transaction?
The customer can book up to 9 tickets on a single online flight booking transaction. If the customer needs to book more flights then he can perform another transaction to accommodate the rest of the seats.
4. How to book cheap airtickets online?
Hop on the BookOtrip.com website and enter the departure & arrival cities. Choose the dates according to your travel plan and click Search flights. Choose the cheapest flight from the available list of flights generated on your query.
5. When is the best time for flight ticket booking?
There is no best time to book flight tickets. Try booking in advance to get favourable offers.
6. Is it cheaper to buy flight tickets at the airport?
No, it is not a good idea to buy flight tickets directly from the airport. The ticket fares are usually on the higher side.
7. How can I ensure that my flight reservation has been successfully completed?
Once you complete the flight reservation procedure, you will get a success page displayed on your screen. You will also receive an email containing your e-ticket within 24 hours from the moment you have paid for your airline reservations.
8. What should I do if I lose my airtickets?
Since your airtickets are electronic (e-ticket), even if you have lost your printed copy, do not worry. You could in most cases use the e-ticket in your mobile in the flight desk to get printed copies of your ticket.
9. Where do I enter my frequent flyer number while Booking flight tickets?
Call our customer service department to update your frequent flyer number immediately after online flight booking. Alternatively, you could call our ticketing team to book flight tickets offline and update the same.
10. When I entered my payment details and hit submit, all I got was a blank screen. Incidentally, I got charged for the same, but no e-ticket with issued to my email. What now?
Call our customer service department to get the issue sorted. We recommend not to try again, as you might lose your money again. Call our experts, we can figure it out for you.
11. What do you mean by Direct flights?
Direct flights are flights that do not have any stopovers or layovers. People prefer direct flights as it is less time-consuming.
12. Do I as a traveler need to show e–ticket confirmation email at the airline check–in counter in the airport?
Yes, the traveler requires to show the e-ticket confirmation email in the airline counter at the airport.
13. How do I find out about my baggage limit?
Call our travel experts to know about the same to get up to date information on the baggage limit. Before doing online flight booking, call our expert to confirm all your queries.
14. Is it possible to book flight tickets for another person through my account?
Yes, the traveler can enter the details of the concerned person on the online page, on his behalf.
15. How do I cancel my airtickets?
Call our customer service department to cancel the tickets booked. Our customer service department number is 0484 351 3001.
16. Can I book flight tickets for infants on BookOtrip?
Yes, you can book flight tickets for infants on BookOtrip. Make sure the infant has valid documents to prove it, furthermore, the infant must be under the supervision ( accompanied) of an adult (someone above 18-year-old).
17. How will I get my money back after cancelling the ticket?
The money will come back to the registered account in 7 working days.
18. How do I make changes to an online flight booking that I performed through the website?
Call our customer service department (available 24*7) to perform the required changes.
19. How will I correct the misspelled name on my online flight booking?
Call our customer service department to proceed with the name changing application. Some airlines do not entertain such application, in that case, the traveler might need to cancel his tickets.
20. Do I have to pay extra money at the airport?
Usually no extra payment is needs at the airports, but some airports might charge airport fees, always better to keep a minimum amount in hand.